Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where were you this time last year....

It's Crazy how much things change in a year isn't it!?  For me it has changed for the better and I hope for you too!  This time last year I was beginning my new job that I hated!  It was the most unprofessional place I have ever seen.  No one got along, and no one valued the customers like the company expected from us.  Everyone was lazy and they probably felt the same way I did... They hated there job! 
This time last year Thai bought our camp trailer! We were so excited and couldn't wait to take it up to the lake and camp for 4th of July weekend.  
This time last year we lived in an apartment.  No yard, we lived with roommates, we didn't have enough room for Dakota to have a bedroom, we had people above us and below us so we had to always make sure we weren't being to loud. Not fun!
Now I LOVE my job!  I work with awesome people.  It's professional, we work as a team, and you can tell we all enjoy our job.  My manager is awesome and is encouraging.  He always has me in different training and trying new things that will help me move up and make more money! 
Yesterday we sold our trailer! :( Back to tent camping! :)  Were sad but happy at the same time.  The camp trailer was awesome and we used it a lot but we needed to cut down on some payments.
Now we own a home! We can be as loud as we want and hang anything on the walls and not have to worry about it.  Its painted the way we like it and we can remodel all we want!  We have a big yard thats fenced with a pool and a beautiful raised garden! 
LIFE IS GOOOOD! LIFE IS RRRREAL GOOOOD! 
where were you this time last year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment