Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ten things I learned while on Vacation....

me, dad, sister at a beautiful wedding


1. A Week off isn't enough....
2. Weddings in 100 degree weather are miserable...
3. I'm a procrastinator... bad....
4. I have baby fever....
5. If I want my dads full attention at my wedding... I will not plan it on a beaver game day because he will be at the wedding but he will be there with head phones on listening to the game!!
6. I am totally and completely in LOVE....
7. The pet hospital is a money sucker...
8. I have amazing people in my life...
9. I planted waaaay to much zuchini and squash...
10. pickle juice should not be used as a chaser for alcohol....




our friend Ty

the awesome couple Trevor and Ty

<>
me, mom, sister


Ty's dad Jim dancin away! :)





jackson (Dakotas little brother) he loves the motorcycle



hes saying cheeeeeeese!



yes... TWO weddings in one day! Nikki and Timmy



As you can see I had an amazing vacation week.... but nothing accomplished :(

No comments:

Post a Comment