Friday, April 15, 2011

A,B,C'S allllll about me!

 
 
Age: 22
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: laundry
Dogs: Winston and Raz
Essential start of your day: kisses from the boyfriend 
Favorite color: red & purple
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 5'3"
Instruments I play (or have played): I played the flute and piano 
Job title: teller
Kids: Later
Live: Lebanon OR
Mom's name: Julene
Nickname: DD,Dez, Dezi
Overnight hospital stays:
Pet peeve: lying
Quote from a movie: names barf, i'm a mog half man half dog. im my own best friend.
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: My little sister Delaney
Time you wake up: 6:30-7
Underwear: yes?
Vegetables you dislike: i love veggies!
What makes you run late: procrastination
X-rays you've had done: Neck, back, tummy
Yummy food you make: i'm just learning to cook... i made meatloaf last night that was delicious!
Zoo animal: tigers, lions, monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment