Thursday, April 21, 2011

Winston and Dezeray's Week....

Thai took the camp trailer and our big dog raz and has been camping all week with some guys.  So its just been Winston, our roommate Sarah, her dog Trig and I. Some things I have learned while they're gone....

The house smells a lot better when Raz isn't home....
The house stays a lot cleaner...
Dishes actually get put in the dishwasher....
I freeze in bed without Thai next to me....
Trig is obsessed w/ raz and is very depressed with out her....
It's really nice not having sarahs boyfriend (Thais best friend) around...
I miss Thai a whoooole lot....
Sarah likes her boyfriend way to much and its STUPID!
he does nothing buy lie to her and she doesnt even know it :(
Cadilac margaritas are so gooood....
Baked apples with brown sugar in the middle are too :)....
It's really hard not minding my own business and tell sarah how zack really is....
Winston is really enjoying being able to have all the toys to him self...
I get a lot more done around the house when Thai isn't home....
Is ready for him to come home!
I learned a lot! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment