Thursday, March 31, 2011

bills, bills, bills


The two most stressfull days of the month for me are the 15th and the last day of the month... PAY DAY!
I have a good job for someone my age that hasn't gone to college.  Well thats what I have been told, but I just dont make enough! or.... I spend way to much.  I havent really decided yet.  I feel like I havent bought something nice for my self in forever!  It's always my mom or boyfriend buying me nice things. I hate it! I mean I appreciate it, but I wish I could support my self.  I'm 22, I should be able to support my self.  I get paid and that same day the money is gone within a blink of an eye.  It is so stressfull wondering if your going to have enough money to get you through the week for gas and groceries. My boyfriend always tells me not to stress out because there's nothing I can do about it.  But its so hard not to!  I found a couple quotes and they helped me feel a little better.


it isn't what brand of clothes you wear,where you live,the things you own,how much money you have..its about how many people you love and love you back


money..we all love it and we all need it..but what matters the most is that you have people to love and love you..money is not whats important

No comments:

Post a Comment