Monday, March 7, 2011

My Family.....

Raz and Winston... Raz is a border collie mix and is my boyfriends baby.  Winston is a tea cup yorkie and is my baby.  He goes every where with me sometimes even to work.  They are both the best puppies ever and spoiled to death.
Dakota...  my boyfriends little girl.  She is so much fun and I love her sooo much.
My gorgeous little sister Delaney... shes one of my bestfriends. welll... most of the time :)
mom and dad... Julene and Dennis.. They are VERY hard workers and spoil me rotten. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for these two. 

The boyfriend at his finest... Thai is my best friend in the whole world and I have so much fun with him.  He is also a very hard worker.  If he's not at work then he's at home finding projects to do around the house. He really is AMAZING.

MEEEE... this pic was taken a year ago in vegas!

I have many many more family members that I care about more than anything but these guys are my EVERYTHING...

No comments:

Post a Comment