Tuesday, August 9, 2011

going, and going, and keep going!

Weddings to attend, bachelor & bachelorette parties to plan, concerts to go to, camping trips, river floating, family events, fairs to adventure, harley rides in the sun, birthdays to party... It's never ending this summer!  Ooooooh but it has been a blast!



I won all kinds of goodies!!

my friend robyn visiting from cali!

camping and jello shots!

family bbq

dakota and I in the parade

a surprise birthday party with a family friend!


oregon country fair! great food, great buys, interesting ppl! :)

Dakota sleepy at the carnival!

my cousin and I at her husbands birthday
 In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

- shing xiong

Live with no excuses and love with no regrets

- Montel

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.
-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment